Now the question circling the interwebs is whether or not this takes place before or after 'Tokyo Drift'? If Han really died in that film, this would of course have to be before and what makes the most sense. Because if you're a fan like me & mine, you'd have seen Tokyo Drift enough times to remember seeing Diesel's Dom arriving in Japan, meeting up with Sean and talking about Han. Problem with that thought is that there appears to be a 2010 Nissan GT-R in Fast Five and Tokyo Drift takes place in 2006. (The reason I bring this up is because this has been a debate between my wife and I all week) And my dear wife can't help but point out the fact that she would love to be in a Vin Diesel, Rock, Paul Walker sandwich........
All in all, I really don't care when the new movie takes place, just glad to see Sung Kang back in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment